Thursday, February 22, 2018

Introduction To This Blog

I've decided to start blogging here in a simple way about my musings on the human mind -- mine, yours, everyone's.

I'm a clinical psychologist, and I get to interact with a lot of people's minds. It's amazing for me to do the math, but I graduated with my doctorate in clinical psychology almost 25 years ago. So, I've been around the block a few times.

I have probably learned more about the mind from my own meditation practice than I have from any book or internship experience over the years. The mind is a fascinating thing to watch from the inside if you have the patience to develop focus and stillness.

But my clients are my greatest teachers in the end. I am honored and privileged to be able to participate in their lives, sometimes just briefly, and sometimes we're in it together for the long haul.

So, anyway, if you're interested, come along for the ride. There's not much that is more interesting than the inside of your own mind. It's where you really live. But no one ever gave you a user's manual. So send me your thoughts and ideas if you'd like and I'll give you my thoughts and reactions and experiences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Telehealth Option

Start a telemedicine call with Dr. Marc Kossmann Enter waiting room Telemedicine by Doxy.me